cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Day 3, Company VPN not working

Sujal
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Company VPN has stopped working on on my talktalk WiFi. No push notifications in the VPN app

- works on hotspot from mobile phone

- restarted router, still doesn't work.

- tried 8am and 5pm, spent whole day yesterday, today morning the same issue continues

- all other WiFi seems ok

looks like talk talk specific issue, 

When will it be resolved??

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @Sujal 

Are Devices Team are working on this at the moment and are implementing a fix.

As soon as they update us on this fix then we will post back on this thread.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

@Sujal, no, if you take time to check out how the community works, you'll see that a few fellow customers, "community stars", try to help people out from experience, but we have no access to your account or systems. 

Staff also replied on your other thread, and they can't give further updates until the Devices Team gets back to them - presumably this is a bigger issue.

@simonvpn, thanks for starting your own thread. Please post only on there, as following up on another customer's thread can cause confusion for the original poster seeking a resolution. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

sorry, do you work for talk talk, can you help please 

no data left on phone need company VPN 

thanks

0 Likes

Sujal
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

is anyone in Talktalk able to resolve this issue , what are they doing for 3 days...

0 Likes

simonvpn
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

Hi Ive been without my Company VPN access since Thursday 5th sept after dealing with my company IT dept first and  after an uninstall / install and a rebuild i still had the same problem no VPN access. Confirmed that my company VPN works on Virgin, o2, and Tesco Mobile Hotspot on my phone. Ive spoken to 8 different people as i was passed around  and held repeated conversation about my situation multiple times. Unable to get past 1st line to 2nd or 3rd as this feels like a change has been made on the talktalk infrstructure. No one asked me for the DNS name... so unsure how a resolution was going to be made. Lots of agents stating AUP at me .. My line has worked for over a 15 years and the last connection i had was the 22nd of AUg .I have escalated to the CEO office on the 10th still no call from them, It appears that every time i ask if there has been any progress the CEO for call back date is pushed back. I have taken matters into my own control as i cant wait for Talktalk. ive booked an installation from another provider.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

@Sujal,

Please do not keep starting new threads for this issue.

If it follows on from the previous day, follow up on the same thread.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. Our Devices Team are aware of this issue and are working to resolve this as soon as possible. I'll post back here as soon as we have a further update.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes