cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

End of contract

Sealate1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 3 of 3

My contract ends 2nd August.  I have informed TalkTalk of my intention to unplug the router and phone on this date as they have no authority to continue the service but they seem to be ignoring me.  I have had a representative of TalkTalk offer me incentives to stay but when I asked for confirmation of the details he mysteriously went dark.  I get letters, messages trying to get me to stay - to no avail.  TalkTalk seems to have many departments that do not communicate with each other and phone call (supposedly recorded) produced no definitive answer. So if someone in TalkTalk reads this can you ensure TalkTalk terminates my service at end of contract.  Acc no. REMOVED

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

@Sealate1, it's best to phone 03451 720088 rather than use Chat, as Chat requires you to pick up a callback anyway.

You can reach the Loyalty team on the phone between 9am and 7pm, Monday to Friday, till 6pm Saturday, but not on Sundays. 

You are out of contract, so there won't be any early termination fee, but Talktalk will bill you for the 30 day notice period. If you switch to another Openreach provider and ask the new provider to keep your landline number, the switch day will suffice for notice.

Keep your Direct Debit in place until you receive your final bill for £0.00, and it can take a couple of months to reach that point as Talktalk may show a refund.

You will also need to return any Talktalk equipment that they require, so ask for returns bags if you have not got any.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Morning,

Thanks for your post. Please do not post any personal information on the Community. Unfortunately we're not able to process any cancellation requests via the Community, however I've included a Help Guide below with more information and how to contact our team directly to request this.

Cancel your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes