cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Ethernet ports on new router stopped working

mockingbird72
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 104 of 104

HI there evrybody

today the router developed an issue with the new sagem router after over a week of everything being fine.

I can only now connect to the router wirelessly, ive reset numerous times ive contacted support numerous times with no resolution to the problem.  Over the last  few months ive been suffering from daily drop outs where the internet completely fails. constant ongoing issues that are simply not being resolved. There is also a line fault that has been running a couple of days but thats only one instance in a long line of service failures.

Can someone help as im at my wits end and getting no further with sorting the issue.

0 Likes
103 REPLIES 103

Message 101 of 104

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, have you also tried factory resetting the router? If you've already tried this then please let us know and we can send a replacement router and a router returns bag.

Thanks

0 Likes

mockingbird72
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 102 of 104

Thank you and yes the problem goes back 6 months and will stick to one post. not sure how these forums work and doing my best to simply get help. Thank you for your help and courtecy and will follow up on thois thread alone. 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 103 of 104

It looks like you also had an issue with your line, c 6 weeks ago, @mockingbird72.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre/Line-fault-issues-stil-ongoing/td-p/2964700

Staff did reply, but you didn't seem to follow up. If you lose track of your threads, check the ACTIVITY tab in the profile area of the forum. Via your avatar/name etc.

May all be connected. Please stick to one thread to follow up. 

Your post is in the queue for attention. Look out for their reply during the day. 

They are on here Monday to Friday, so there won't be a follow up over the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes