cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Faulty Power Supply on Sagemcom WiFi Hub

davidmeeten
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

The power adaptor/supply on our Sagemcom WIFI Hub is faulty/broken. Every time it is touched the light on the router goes out and we lose our broadband connection. Please advise where we can get a replacement? Thanks.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks 🙂

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi

I'll get a replacement unit out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

davidmeeten
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Thanks - thats helpful.

Yes, I've checked the outlet and extension. It's definitely the power adaptor which isn't working.

I've also updated my profile as requested.

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi @davidmeeten,

If you have tried it in a different power outlet (just to confirm the fault is with the power adaptor, rather than the outlet), then the support team here on the community would be able to help. They can't just send a power adaptor, but they can send a whole new router, together with all cables etc.

They would also send a pre paid returns bag for you to return your current router.

For one of the TalkTalk Support Team on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include :

• Your name
  • Landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on (this is shown in ‘My Account’) OR your account number if you have Full Fibre with no landline
  • An alternative contact number

This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile (only you and the TalkTalk Support Team on this community can see your profile details).

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

0 Likes