cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Faulty router

SMSJHF
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

The router I work with has developed a fault so that two of the ethernet ports have failed. I already use the other two with no problems but now need to add more equipment which I can't do as there aren't any working ports available. I've spent over three hours this morning trying to make contact through the online chat but I keep losing contact. What do I do to get a replacement router?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi SMSJHF,

Apologies, did you send a PM with the delivery address? If you have I can't see it

Chris

0 Likes

SMSJHF
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 7

No sign of the replacement yet. Please can you get it sent soon as I need it urgently now.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Richard

Please can you send me a Private Message to confirm the delivery address for the router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

SMSJHF
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 7

Forgot to mention, can you send the router to the address the accounts go to as the church premises are not on the radar for postcode deliveries.

Richard..

0 Likes

SMSJHF
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Thank you Debbie. Just done. Please note the The TalkTalk account is for our local church not my personal one.

Richard.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi SMSJHF

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then send you a replacement router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes