cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Fibre65 Router

kjee99
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

I was on a old Fibre Plus package that I was told would be discontinued, along with the way in which I had TV boosts, so I responded to an email requesting me to switch.  The agent suggested a Fibre65 package (the TV part wasn't clear - the agent I would have everything I have now - which wasn't strictly true as they didn't mention the need to a Now subscription to maintain internet TV channels).

However, the package was changed and contract started.  When I signed up, the agent said she would need to send out a new router, which I thought great, as I have to reboot my old HG635 that I have had for about 8 years, and I was looking forward to getting more (or at least the possibility of more) than the 35mbps.

I waited about 3 weeks and contacts support thought the chat to see what was happening with the new router to be told that the agent hadn't documented they were going to send a new router, so there was nothing they could do about it.

I have read many articles about TalkTalk upgrading your router when you upgrade the package.  My super router isn't so 'super' all the time, is this something that can be addressed?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi kjee99,

I'm looking into this now. Please don't start multiple threads for the same issue as it just causes confusion. I'll reply on your other thread

Chris

0 Likes