cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Firmware update Sagemcom Fast5364

nronline
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi all,

My internet recently just randomly went down out of the blue. I reported a fault and it looks like my Sagemcom Fast5365 router requires a firmware update.

I work in I.T myself so I understand that a patch just needs to be applied for the latest firmware release. Problem is Sagemcoms website is aweful and they don't give you access to the firmware to download.

It should just be a 2 minute job to access the router and update the firmware. 

After calling customer services they were clueless. Hoping someone can help, that being said the engineer just called.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi nronline

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

nronline
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

The light is orange and slowly pulsing. The app after a line test tells me a firmware update is required.

Ideally I should just be able to hotspot my phone to my laptop and download the firmware update which I can then upload to my router.

Should just be a simple process.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, you have no connection at all or is it the VPN connection which isn't working? What lights are currently on the router?

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes