cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Firmware update request

Kinger227
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

so i think im in need of a firmare update on my fast 5364 sagecome router i had posted a portforwarding issue only an hour ago and no one has replied ( funnily enough most of the port forwarding post have not either) sus.. anyways just checked my firmare online and ill link my current version in an image ...but seeing as no one will reply to my portfowarding post or anyone else that posted using this router about the same issue im hoping maybe the firmware upgrade might fix something . TIA

Kinger227_0-1649612561809.png

Jking
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Kinger227

130 is the latest firmware for this router. I can see that @KeithFrench is going to take a look at your other thread.

Thanks

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

No, V130 is the current firmware. I will now try & find your port forwarding thread.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Message 3 of 7

we will see thanks

Jking
0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

Not as far as I know, however one of the Community Stars, most likely @KeithFrench if he is around, will be able to advise you further.

The "Stars" are selected community members who have a degree of insider knowledge but as they help on a voluntary basis, they are not always online.

Message 5 of 7

okay but is my firmare version like extremely out of date >?

Jking
0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

There is no staff support at weekends.

0 Likes