cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Ghost Messages on phone

Hugh88
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

Hi.

I wonder if someone can help with this.  I received my WiFi Hub 2 on the 8th November and ever since I have been getting ghost messages every half hour day and night. The phone does not ring but displays a missed message with "no number". I understand that other talktalk customers have had the same issue and that a fix is available. Can someone help please. 

Thanks

H

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own topic and we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Rcs123
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 10

Having the same problem after having fibre installed and the phone is showing messages and alert light going about 20mins after deleting message alert. There is no message abd no number. Its driving us nuts as its happening day abd night

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi Hugh

Thank you 🙂

I have also sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Cheers Debbie,

Thanks again .

hugh

Message 5 of 10

Hi Hugh

I'm so glad to hear this 🙂

If you do experience any further issues then please post back here and let us know.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi Michelle/Debbie,

It looks like the Ghost has been successfully exorcised. Many thanks for your prompt resolution of this issue. I know that I have been highly critical of TalkTalk in previous posts, however, credit where credit is due you have dealt with this issue very promptly and I am very impressed with the speed of resolution. 

Many thanks

Hugh

Message 7 of 10

Hi Michelle.

Many thanks for this. Just back from a bit of Christmas Shopping so I'll let you know how it goes after an hour or so.

Thanks again

Hugh

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

Good afternoon,

The fix has now been applied. We'll check back in with you in 48hrs just to ensure that this has been fully resolved.

Thanks

Michelle

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi Hugh88

Apologies for this.

I've raised this to our team to apply a fix for this issue.

I will post back to confirm once this has been completed.

Thanks

0 Likes