cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

I need a new router i think

Kelver
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

My Internet isn't functioning... Power button is green and wireless  light flashing thats it

Tried the live chat they told me to turn it off for 20 mins then return if i needed help looks like  hard ware issue more than software

Tried to get back in chat but they just started the steps again ibstead of moving to the next issue  and then the chat cut out

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

That's great news, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

Kelver
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 10

That fixed the issue thank you so much for the help

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi

The current router is a few years old, so there is a good chance that this is the problem.

When the new router arrives, let me know if all is ok. If not, then we can look towards an engineer for you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Kelver
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 10

Thank you that's amazing currently hoping that home learning doesnt become a  thing so the lack of Internet was becoming a stress

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi

Line tests are clear but I can see the router is not in sync. I've a router on the way to you to see if this is the problem.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Kelver
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 10

Added my number to my account 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi Kelver

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Kelver
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

Ive tried that it doesnt work

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

This sounds far more like a problem with the line than a faulty router. What happens if you connect the router to the test socket located behind the master socket's removable faceplate via a new microfilter?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes