cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Impossible to cancel service

Tomarx124
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi 

I tried to call TalkTalk to cancel my contract which is ending next month.

After waiting on the line I talked to an adviser who said they would send a request. I was put on hold and someone eventually picked up again, denying they ever talked to me (although the voice sounded exactly the same?!?). As the person struggled to speak English I asked to be transferred to someone else. I was put on hold again and the call eventually fell. 

Please can someone advice how can I cancel the contract? Has my cancellation request gone through?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi Tomarx124

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

jaspertat
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Your experience is noted, I shall be doing the same in a few weeks. You can write to TalkTalk. Download the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this page and look at section 19 for details. I suggest you send any using tracked delivery and possibly send more than one copy in case, as in your phone call, TalkTalk claim it never happened.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

The support team here can check this for you, but they won't be able to cancel it themselves. Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond. Bear in mind that they won't be back online until Monday. 

0 Likes