cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Intermittent internet

mdriza
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

My broadband internet connection has been intermittent for the past few weeks.  I am often not able to connect to even the Talk Talk website. I am posting this message over my mobile hotspot.

Talk talk website says they are available until 7pm Mon to Sun. I tried contacting them over phone and chat at 5:30 pm on. Saturday, and wasn't able to.

Anyone else facing this issue, especially in South Croydon area?

I am considering switching to another provider, but even for that I need to first contact these Talk Talk folks to end my current contract. How do I? They are not reachable at all. :(.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi mdriza,

Line test is passing and sync speed looks good but I can see that your connection has been unstable. Are you experiencing any problems with your telephone service, any noise on the line?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks @Gliwmaeden2 

I have updated my community forum profile details as advised by you. Hope the forum staff can help address this problem.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Check the detailed hours of availability at the foot of this page, @mdriza.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

They differ by department and phone/Chat.

Sadly you won't be able to reach them by phone for technical support on a Sunday. Chat may be able to advise you, but you'll be using up data on your phone.

Forum staff will be back on here after the weekend. Please complete your community forum profile details for them to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes