cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Internet down

Bessie Wright
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Internet been off since this morning.  Rebooted router but no difference.  Phone working fine.

Done a line test & it says there is a problem with your network between your end & my house and my services will be affected.  Can you let me know how long it will take to sort out, as there is no mention of internet been down in my area other than this message when I do a line test.  I rely heavily on the phone & internet for keeping in touch with my daughters as I am 91 years old & one my own & registered as vulnerable.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Bessie

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults and the line is showing in sync and connected.

Is this working ok now?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Bessie Wright,

It doesn't look like the staff here got to your post today, they will be back tomorrow morning and will hopefully be able to check for you then.

If you wanted to try to get through to someone sooner you may get faster support from the live chat or calling customer services on 0345 172 0088 during opening hours this evening. However it would be easiest to wait for the staff here on the community to get back to you tomorrow if you don't mind waiting until then.