cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Internet drops out.

NGGP0141
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

A Talk Talk agent cold called today selling fibre connections. I already have this, having made the swap from copper cable to fibre. The internet quality is now much worse than before, slower with frequent buffering and smetimes a complete drop out.

After relaying this information to him he advised updating the router  to an Amazon eero router. 

Can I do that and will it help?

Many thanks.
Natasha.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi NGGP0141

Do you still need help with this?

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline or account number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi NGGP0141

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline or account number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

I would wait for staff to investigate your current connection issues with your current router first, @NGGP0141.

Often the Eero router appears to have poor reach, and then you need a second one etc etc....

Please complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Add your Talktalk account number in your Personal Information, via your avatar/name; settings; drop down menu....SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.