cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Internet service

Yvonnehowe87
First Timer
Private Message
Private Message

Message 3 of 3

Hello  

Please help.  I have a holiday home and have talk talk Internet. I have had the HIVE fitted and the Internet service has never been great but didn't think thus would affect the HIVE but it is, I  would say its been the last month its got really worse, we have tried the old router but its the same so not the router. 0lease can you investigate. please can you get back to me ASAP as its a holiday home and have guest staying. Thank you. Yvonne 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Yvonne

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add the TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi Yvonnehowe87 

LiveChat to TalkTalk Support (excluding contract cancellations) is here:  Our LiveChat team.  Wait for the light blue Chat now button to appear; It's grey or clear when busy or offline.

Opening hours are here:  When to contact TalkTalk?

TIP - Pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation.

Calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate.

For calls to Customer Service agents from a mobile, use 0203 441 5550.

TalkTalk supports the Text Relay Service: It's 18001 then 0345 172 0088.

More help is right here on  Community during the week and you can run an individual  Broadband service check from your MyAccount.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes