cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

My Talk talk account suspended

Message 4 of 4

My broadband connection was not working for the last 5 days. We have raised a ticket with the support service team immediately and also have spoken to around 15 members from the different department teams of Talk Talk (which includes Customer Service, Technical Support, Supervisors, Managers) etc...but till our broadband is not working n fixed yet. we are deeply disappointed and frustrated now after spending at least 7 hours of our valuable time speaking to so many people from Talk Talk and no help from anyone till now. They just kept passing the call to several departments and none of them were able to look into the issue for resolving it. We have wasted our time and incurred financial losses due to this disruption. We have two full time remote workers in my house including me. We both had a loss of pay and couldn't work for the last few days and spent so much money in topping up our mobiles to talk to this no use customer service. After 7 hours of struggle, one of the supervisor 'Gretchen' took responsibility and assured us she will work with the various department and call back to us in 1 hour. She didnt turned up till now. Its almost 4 days now and no one including the case manager has taken the responsibility to fix it or give us any update on the progress of the issues till now.  We reached out again in the late afternoon to understand the status as we didnt receive any call from them, but the customer service is not ready to escalate to her supervisor and informed us that her supervisor cant handle the customer calls due to their seniority level. We have requested her to connect with some senior support team to assist us as it is so urgent for us to resume our work from the next day. Customer service team didn't do that and siliently she has put the call on mute and no sound for more than 20 mins. Finally we got exhausted and disconnected our calls. To be honest we have expected the call from any of the case managers or supervisors next day to inform us on the progress, but till now no one took responsibility to call us back and give updates and my service is still down and account also shows it is suspended. I have never seen such an irresponsible customer service/tech support team in my life time. We dont see any SLA, no responsibility, no trust, no loyalty to the customers with Talk Talk. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi vinothkumar4u2chat1

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

@vinothkumar4u2chat1 in your reply here, please use some paragraphs, that wall of text is very hard to read as it is.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

@vinothkumar4u2chat1, if your account has been suspended, check that your most recent payment has gone through. 

If a bill is overdue it could be the reason that the service is down. 

It may not be a fault with the broadband at all.

For support from staff on the forum, please add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Staff need this information to identify your account. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes