cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

My router is flashing amber for hours. Reset button doesn’t work. Unplug/reply doesn’t work. Help?

ShaynaW
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hi community! My router is flashing Amber. It has been flashing Amber now for hours. The reset button does not work. I have also tried to unplug everything from the wall, wait, and plug everything back in. Nothing is working it’s just blinking Amber. I was talking to talk talk earlier, because I was having broadband dropping issues. They made some changes and added me to a new network because mine was congested. Then they said everything should be working fine and now it isn’t and they are closed and can help me.

Shay
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Ok thanks. Line test is passing but I can see that your router isn't in sync. Have you tried connecting your router to your test socket? Your guide to main phone sockets - TalkTalk Help & Support

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

if there is a phone line attached to my account, we don’t use it or have a phone to check for a dial tone. 

Shay
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 7

Hi ShaynaW,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. Could I just ask, are your experiencing any problems with your telephone service, is there a dial tone?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Looks like your details are completed, @ShaynaW.

Just leave it all as is for now. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

ShaynaW
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Thanks! I think I added ll my details. Is there nothing I can do in the meantime? 

Shay

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Everything is closed at this time but if you complete your community forum profile details, @ShaynaW, you may find that forum staff have checked your line before you have even had breakfast. 

They are on here very early in the morning. 

Go via your avatar; settings.  Add your Talktalk phone number or account number in Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes