cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No internet for weeks

luis_honrado
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 12 of 12

I've reported a fault (no internet service) to talk talk on October 27 2022. Talk talk informed via SMS that the issue was outside my property so I didn’t had to do anything and just wait 2-3 working days for the issue to be resolved. 8 days have now passed and we still have no service. We have 2 people with remote jobs that rely heavily on stable internet connection. We’re spending extra money to use our own mobile broadband which has poor connectivity and is completely unreliable. Our work is now at risk because we can not do video calls and presentations, and we feel incapable of doing anything about it. We’re stressed and don’t know what else to do. Can anyone do something about this please?!

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi luis_honrado

This fault has now been closed as resolved - In Joint AreaCable (Underground)

Is everything working ok now?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Hi luis_honrado

Apologies for this.

It appears that the fault has been assigned to an engineer this morning.

I will check on this again this afternoon for additional updates.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Any updates? It was a no show again today…

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

I'm sorry for the delay, I'll check again later to see if there are any further updates 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

And that's the exact same answer i had since the 2-3 working days estimate. I't has been delayed 5 times now!! I don't know what else is there and how issues are prioritised, but it feels like this one's just being completely ignored.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Open-reach needs to allocate more resources in the area then! The resolution is way beyond the 2-3 working days estimate!

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi Luis,

Thanks for updating your profile. This is the latest update - Job is scheduled for 07 Nov-22. Please note - This is the current schedule for the task. It is not guaranteed and could be subject to change. The delay has been identified due to heavy workstack in the area. Our team are working to ensure engineer allocation as soon as possible. 

I'm sorry this is taking so long to resolve, hopefully it will be resolved soon

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

luis_honrado
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 12

Profile updated.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi luis_honrado,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

I've contacted that number multiple times this week and no solution was given. Just had a call 5 min ago for updates and was told that was a no show again. More delays which means more days without internet. This is beyond any reasonable time as i literally have NO service. I'm writing another complain to ofcom as we speak.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 12

Staff will not be back before Monday on the forum, @luis_honrado.

Try to reach 03451 720088 or Chat or use Service Centre (via Service Status, from "help with your service" on the forum.

They should have issued you with a fault number and updates there.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.