cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No internet or phone line for 5 weeks with no engineer out

Kayleigh143
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Absolutely disgusted with the service, I have been without internet or phone line for nearly 6 weeks. I have spoken to countless people sometimes everyday and been told every time that an engineer will be out or that I will have a phone call , neither has happened contact has only made by myself  to find out what is going on!  
Even after making a formal complaint I am still waiting! i have had to pay out in so much money in data so my children can at least do their homework from their mobile phones, I have been unable to work from home when needed causing a loss in earnings ! 
I have been a loyal customer and have not once faulted  in paying each month for the past 18 years and yet I have been left paying for a service I cannot even use and with zero help with the fault which in its entirety would take only 10 minutes to fix. I am beyond fed up and will be swiftly leaving talk talk and switching to another provider, family members of mine and friends will also be doing the same as they are disgusted with the service and in turn do not want to have to endure the same disservice! 

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

Support on this forum is online only, @Kayleigh143, which is why you need to complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

They are very professional and supportive. More personable than dealing with Chat. However it is not done in "real" time, so you need to keep an eye out for replies. Any email notifications will be from a No Reply address, so you always need to post responses on here, unless they ask you to reply to a Private Message. 

Your only other support option is to phone 03451 720088 Saturday (9am - 6pm; closed on Sunday).

Staff will reply after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

I do not really want to talk to anyone online as I have done this about 10-15 times already with zero result, I have been told each time that my problem will be resolved straight away, this had been going on for 5 weeks plus! I have no trust or faith in the customer service team at all at this point!

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Sorry to see this. The support team here will be glad to help, but they won't be back online until Monday. If you would like them to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes