cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Not received new router

Izabella
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi. I had a massive issue with your service. My router went completely offline due to storm 1 month ago. I have reported it four times. I haven't received the new one. The most horrible ever service. I'll definitely cancel my subscription. Very bad costumer service. No thank you.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Morning,

How are you getting on, do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi Izabella

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Izabella,

For one of the TalkTalk Support Team on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile (only you and the TalkTalk Support Team on this community can see your profile details).

The Support Team on this community won't be around until Monday now, so you may get faster support by using the live chat over the weekend, however the Support Team here should respond to this topic early next week to help if you still need them.