cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

ORDI REQUEST - please

Olivia_Sam
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

So after some unhelpful suggestions about not using BLOCK CAPITALS to voice my irritation at this service, having spent nearly 3 HOURS on the phone to talktalk and an entire morning on this matter and having been asked to start YET ANOTHER topic on the same subject a so many other people with this request.

Can somebody please put in a ORDI request for us to have our address status changed from SILVER to GOLD.

This is now urgent as I wish to leave Talktalk as soon as possible and this is trapping me as customer.

This should have been done when became a customer in the first place.

Our property is a SEMI DETACHED 1950's property in a rural suburban area with 1000's of neighbours - We the only property (Except 1 other ) who has this SILVER rating preventing us from receiving other service from across the market.

I have done extensive research and with Openreach who have clarified that Talktalk HAVE to make this request!

Also many future vendors will not do this as they wont except SILVER line address properties and they will no longer make the change for a new customer due to privacy issues (or something).

Any help much appreciated.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Olivia_Sam,

Thanks for answering the security questions. I've sent you a PM requeting a little more information

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi Chris,

I have answered the questions in the link and now awaiting response.

I have also been in contact with Openreach directly AGAIN - they have insisted that you escalate this issue with them directly to have our address status changed to gold.

I am now stuck between Talktalk and Openreach - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help urgently!!

I cant even find a new supplier as result of this issue - this means I will be forced to take this matter to an ombudsman if this persists any longer and if necessary seek damages as a result of being trapped in the current contract as I am unable to leave.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Olivia_Sam,

I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can look into this further

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes