cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Only achieving 1 MBPS with my Super Fast Broadband. My upload speed is atrocious!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 27 of 27

No matter the time of day I attempt to watch anything or upload a video on YouTube, that is only several minutes in length, my speed is always absolutely chronic with your service. Other customers have been noticing the speed is unbearable too. 

So, um, why is this happening? 😞

I used to tether with 4G via Giffgaff, but using mobile data rendered me throttled, and the whole point of getting broadband back was because of the lousy connection I have indoors with their goodybags or signal overall. But it is otherwise tolerable, so I don't understand why my wired connection is terrible. 

I live in a flat in Edinburgh, on the second floor. 

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 21 of 27

I was in my bed when you called earlier.

🛏

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 22 of 27

Hi. 

I will do all of that now...

Message 23 of 27

Hi thesaunderschild

Please can you also add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile. The number should show if you log into My Account.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 24 of 27

I don't have a letter, so I cannot remember what it said. I'm sure I was promised at least 30 MBPS. 

I don't have a phone; I had a cable installed by a technician, however. This was on the 9th of March.

I will update my profile now. 🙂 

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 25 of 27

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 26 of 27

Hi @Anonymous what performance were you promised when you signed up? Is your landline performing OK? No noise etc. 

Your post has been escalated so you should hear shortly 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes