cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

PPTP VPN BLOCKED

enayalogi
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

I need to work from home and connect to my work VPN network (PPTP). According with the company's IT department, Tall Talk router is known to block PPTP and they recommend to access my home router and "..set PPTP Pass-through to allow and IPSec Pass-through to allow."

Can you please instruct how I can do it?

Thanks.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi enayalogi

Do you still need help with this?

Thanks

Debbie

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi enayalogi

Please can you update your Community Profile to include your name and TalkTalk landline number, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi @enayalogi,

What model of router do you have ?, if you have the Sagemcom Wi-Fi Hub then your issues may just be being caused by the version of firmware that your router is currently using, if this was the case the support team here would be able to change your router to use a different version of firmware, and that may resolve the issue.

For one of the TalkTalk Support Team on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include :

• Your name
  • Landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on (this is shown in ‘My Account’) OR your account number if you have Full Fibre with no landline
  • An alternative contact number

This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile (only you and the TalkTalk Support Team on this community can see your profile details).

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.