cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

PPTP VPN NOT WORKING

chrisaginn
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Please can you assist. My works VPN is not working. My IT department at work says that the router is blocking the connection (PPTP)

Device version Fast F5364-3.T8

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

Should be done now, test the VPN and let me know.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi

OK. pushing it now.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

chrisaginn
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Yes that's fine 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi

I can make a change to your router, and it will knock you off line for 5 minutes, is it OK to do this now ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes