cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

ROUTER LOCKING UP

ohanquels
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

TalkTalk WI-Fi Hub Sagemcom 5364 version SG4K10002816t I've had several instances of individual wired connections to the router locking up. Doing a SW reboot on the router or power cycling it fixes the issue. As near as I can tell the router is otherwise still working. The other wired connections and the WIFI still work fine when in the "locked up" state. When in this state one wired connection only locks up. Also its not always the same physical socket that locks up. It appears like the NAT table on the router for that socket has frozen. Is there a more recent version of the firmware I can try ?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi ohanquels

Do you still need help with this?

Thanks

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi ohanquels

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi @ohanquels,

There is a newer version of firmware, you can't install it yourself, but the support team here on the community would be able to push it out to your router when they return next week.

For one of the TalkTalk Support Team on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile (only you and the TalkTalk Support Team on this community can see your profile details).

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.