Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal offer of amazon tech pack

Kevin-Maguire
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Back in May I received an email offering me to renew my contract. If I did so I would receive a Voucher Code to purchase and Amazon Tech Pack containing a Echo Dot and a Smart Plug. This voucher was supposed to be emailed to me within 37 days. I accepted this offer and renewed my contract for a further 18 mths. However I am well past the 37 day point and have not received the Voucher Code as promised.
please can someone send me the voucher code.

I have tried to contact by phone but it is impossible to get thru to someone.

thank you

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Kevin-Maguire
First Timer
Message 1 of 5

I replied to Chris’ post this morning saying I had checked all email boxes for the voucher code and haven’t got it - however I cannot wee that post or Chris’ now - so I’ve posted a reply again - thank you

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 5

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for answering the security questions. I've sent you a PM

Chris

0 Likes

Kevin-Maguire
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

I can’t see or work out how to see your personal message - but I have added name and phone number details to profile - let me know if you want any more info. Thank you

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi Kevin-Maguire, I can take a look at your account for you. I've sent you a personal message to get more information. It's always a big help if you add your landline to your community profile too. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes