cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Router Replacement

AFCHandbag
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi

I had to report a fault online yesterday when I lost my internet. 

Today via webchat talktalk decided my router was faulty and needed replacing. 

I was told I'd receive confirmation but so far nothing. 

And the original fault report has been closed and marked as "resolved"

Is this normal? Do I just have to wait and hope a new router will turn up at some point?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @AFCHandbag 

Do you still need help with this?

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi @Rsy71 

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own topic and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Rsy71
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

I have the exact same problem last Thursday,  I report a fault and talk talk said it was a faulty router and said néw sent out 2 / 3 working days  but had no confirmation email .  So today was the fourth day I had a live chat with talk talk and they said there was a problem and it was not sent out ! And would take 3 / 5 working days to arrive.                     Talk talk could not be bothered to keeping me informed so I've had no Internet for almost a week now and God knows how long it will take to arrive.         Feel let down .

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi @AFCHandbag 

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?