cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Router hasn't been dispatched

Nikkidale
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I ordered my new TalkTalk broadband on 1st November and my go live date was 17th November, well TalkTalk hasn't even dispatched my new router yet and my old broadband provider has disconnected me now. 

Every time I contact TalkTalk online I just keep getting fobbed off, all I want is my internet back on as I can't do anything not even watch tv these days as everything needs internet.

Can I cancel TalkTalk and go with someone else would that be quicker or should I wait and hope that I receive the new router soon?

It's mad because I received an email this morning to say my my full fibre is going live on 17th November and we're now 21st November but I've checked my account and it isn't live at all.

Please can someone help me out?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Nikkidale

The router is now showing as dispatched, I will PM you the Yodel tracking number.

Sorry for the delay.

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Nikkidale your post has been escalated and you should hear soon. In the meantime please add your landline phone number to your community profile so that your account can be identified by the team here please don't post personal information here. If you don't have a phone add as many details as you can in the personal notes section. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes