cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Router not working properly

Nora151
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

An engineer came out to fix a fault with the line and when he had finished he said the Router i had was ancient and i should get it changed but when I spoke to an agent they said they would have to do some checks before they can change the router? Surely the engineer report said it needed changing? Anyway wifi is still cutting out internittently. 

My router is: Huawei-HG633 if that helps?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Nora,

Glad to hear the new router is a bit better. If you need anything further from our Team, just ask.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Nora151
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 8

My son in law installed it yesterday for me and the signal has been much better.  None of my devices have disconnected and have no signal low messages. Fingers crossed it will stay like that . Thanks for sending the router so quickly. Nora 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi Nora

Thank you 🙂

I have ordered the router, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Nora151
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 8

Thanks Debbie I have updated my profile and added the number.

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi Nora151

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then send a replacement router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.