cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Router

hiqikoyu
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

I’ve ordered Talktalk Broadband for my sons uni house. I’ve received confirmation texts and emails stating the engineer will be there on a Tuesday.  

I’ve found out today that the router hadn’t been delivered yet although I was assured it would arrive last week. 

I can’t register my account this weekend due to ongoing works so cannot track what is happening. 

any suggestions?  Will I need to cancel the engineer?  

dirty talk sex cams are the ultimate way to experience the hottest and most intimate adult entertainment. With a wide variety of models to choose from, you can find the perfect girl to fulfill your every fantasy. From the classic beauty of Jenna Jameson to the exotic allure of Asa Akira, these webcam models have something for everyone.

Jenna Jameson is one of the most popular webcam models in the world. She is known for her sultry voice, her stunning beauty, and her willingness to please. Jenna is a master of seduction and her live sex cams are sure to leave you breathless. Whether you’re looking for a naughty show or a sensual experience, Jenna is the perfect choice.

Asa Akira is another popular webcam model. She is known for her exotic beauty and her naughty attitude. Asa is a true temptress and her live sex cams are sure to leave you wanting more. Her shows are always hot and steamy and she loves to please elizabeth_shy12 viewers

Jasmine Jae is a stunningly beautiful webcam model. She is known for her seductive voice and her willingness to please. Jasmine’s live sex cams are sure to leave you wanting more. Her shows are always hot and steamy and she loves to please her viewers.

Kendra Sunderland is a stunningly beautiful webcam model. She is known for her naughty attitude and her willingness to please. Kendra’s live sex cams are sure to leave you wanting more. Her shows are always hot and steamy and she loves to please her viewers.

Mia Malkova is a stunningly beautiful webcam model. She is known for her naughty attitude and her willingness to please. Mia’s live sex cams are sure to leave you wanting more. Her shows are always hot and steamy and she loves to please her viewers.

These are just a few of the many popular webcam models available. With russian couples live sex cams, you can experience the hottest and most intimate adult entertainment available. From classic beauties to exotic temptresses, these webcam models have something for everyone. So why not take a chance and explore the world of live sex cams today?
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hello,

What happens when you try to access your My Account? Is the activation date today or next Tuesday?

About your delivery - TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

0 Likes