cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broaband Issue - Contact our team button not working

takeabiteopeach
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I've got an issue with my broadband line (I think it's been aggressively DLM'd as I had a fair few power cuts recently and I can see the noise margin on my line is up at 14.2dB, it looks like i'm being banded). The portal is recognising and issue, but I cannot press the 'contact our team' button when it tells me to. I have two lines coming into the house both exhibiting exactly the same behaviour so it looks like DLM.

Can someone look into this?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

OK, I'll send you a PM with some details to confirm to allow us to raise this to Openreach.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Yes please

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

DLM is set correctly however tests show the speed is low and there is a possible issue with the line. This will require an engineer to resolve.  Do you want to progress to this now ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

takeabiteopeach
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi,.

I've updated my profile

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi takeabiteopeach,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes