cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Sagem fast 5364 shows white light but no internet on more than 6 times a day.

craigmackinlay818
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

Hi all, at my wits end, this fault has been reported 3 times to service team, but no fix . I hope someone can help. story so far,

I have done all the fault diagnosis that Talk Talk have asked but fault was fixed for a short while and then it comes back. I have done all of this 3 times . I asked in fact pleaded for a new router and this worked for a while but has failed also , its the same model as the original. doing exactly the same thing as before. I have switched off router for the 30 mins and then it works when switched on again, but soon fails, with no broadband. i have changed the microfilters. When it works it is good. I have read that this is a recurring fault in the community, When the broadband fails the white light is on, no wifi , no Lan activity. Is there anything more i can do before i leave talk talk. i have fibre65. Thank you for your help. 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi

This is the other model hub we supply 🙂

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

is the router you are sending me Huawei DG8041W. Thank you

0 Likes

craigmackinlay818
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 3 of 9

Thank you , for helping

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi

I'll get the other model Hub out to you and see if this performs better.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

craigmackinlay818
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 9

No I have not tested any other hub type. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi craigmackinlay818

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults.

Have you ever tested with a Huawei WIFI hub?

Thanks

0 Likes

craigmackinlay818
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Added my phone number to profile

thank you

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi craigmackinlay818

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie