cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Steady Orange flashing amber light on router no internet please help

Rhys0291
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hello

i received my router on the 15th, i then received a text to say it was live on the 16th. I connected the routed as told to in the instructions, after booting up the orange light flashes. I spoke to an agent on the live chat who did a few checks and said the line looked ok. Ive tried resetting the router by leaving it off for a few hours and also by pressing the reset button for 30 seconds. No change. I onow there isnt an issue with the main socket as i had no problems with my previous supplier. 

any advice? Its very frustrating and i dont want to have to pay someone to come out

thanks

R ifans
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. The line test is currently clear, however I can see that the line is not in sync. Do you have a dial tone? Does your main socket also have a test socket please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thankyou, i have just added my account number to my profile. Im out of ideas now haha

cheers

R ifans

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Sorry to see this. The support team here will be happy to look into this for you, but I am afraid they won't be back online until Monday. Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes