cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Still no service installed

Onceyoupop
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Originally signed up for Fibre 150 only to find out on install day that I was too far from the cabinet. Almost 4 hours of telephone calls speaking to 5 different departments on 9th February and I thought it was sorted - original order cancelled, contract for Fibre 65 set up with a promised install date of 20th February. That was 6 days ago. Still haven't received the router and my account is showing that I have a contract with Fibre 150. No record of the cancellation and the Fibre 65 account although they did credit my account with 3 free months for the inconvenience. Absolutely no idea how to move this forward without another day spent on the phone.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Onceyoupop,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

The first thing you need to do if you would like the support team to look into this for you is make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes