cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Support on a reported fault

wayne200195
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi

I've been advised to contact talktalk regarding a fault but I can't find how to contact anyone and the "contact us" button doesn't do anything so I'll post here and hope for the best. 

I have a fault with reference REP-11724312. Basically internet goes down for hours at a time for the past week but wireless connection is fine, it's the connection to the internet that doesn't work. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Wayne

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi Wayne

Do you still need help with this?

Thanks

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi Wayne

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi @wayne200195,

If you are trying the 'Chat Now' button on this page and it is not doing anything, then ensure you don't have any pop-up blockers in your browser, or try a different browser.

Alternatively the support team here will be able to help tomorrow.

For one of the TalkTalk Support Team on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include :

• Your name
  • Landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on (this is shown in ‘My Account’) OR your account number if you have Full Fibre with no landline
  • An alternative contact number

This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile (only you and the TalkTalk Support Team on this community can see your profile details).