cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

TalkTalk disconnecting me from Cisco AnyConnect

hdatt
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I work from home and connect to my office VPN via Cisco AnyConnect.  This has worked fine up to now but suddenly I keep getting disconnected and unable to reconnect.  

My office IT team have investigated and assure me that it is not a technical issue with my equipment or their network but that for some reason TalkTalk is disconnecting me from Cisco AnyConnect.  This has been proven if I use my mobile phone as a hotspot and it connects fine so obviously my TalkTalk internet that is the issue but everything else appears to work.

Please advise how this can be resolved as I need a reliable connection with my office.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi

Thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

hdatt
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

This appears to now be resolved.  I spoke to TalkTalk and they advised me to press the reset button on the back of the router for 30 seconds (not just turn off at the wall which I had already tried).  When it finally came back on (took a few minutes so don’t panic if you try it) the problem seems to have been resolved and I can reconnect to my office VPN.  I was using it all day yesterday with no issues so fingers crossed it is fixed for good.

just thought I’d post the update in case anyone else having the same problem.

0 Likes