cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Unable to connect to VPN

Joanne Sia
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Hi all, 

I am currently been told to work from home but has struggling to connect to the VPN since Wednesday, I have tried to call to talk talk technical support/customer service for the past few days ( took me around 2 hours each day on the phone), but nothing actually works. I do not know what I can do now as I have had the issue for 5 days already. 

please can someone help? 

Thanks 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Joanne

I have sent the router to the address linked to the telephone number in your Community Profile.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 2 of 7

@Debbie-TalkTalk will have been able to find your account from the details you have already filled in on your community profile (e.g. your landline phone number), so the new router will already be on its way to you.

Joanne Sia
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 7

Thank you Debbie, do you need my address in order to send me the new router? 

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 7

Hi Joanne

Apologies for this.

I have ordered you a different router, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Joanne Sia,

Could you also confirm what model of router you are using, and what VPN software you are using, this will help the staff here in determining a possible cause for this.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Staff won't be back on here before Monday, @Joanne Sia.

Chat is available today - plug Chat into the search engine above. Phone help not available before 9am tomorrow. 

You'll need to add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

I'll remove your duplicate thread. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes