cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN Stopped Working

RWoodward
First Timer
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

Hi,

My TalkTalk Router has just stopped allowing my work VPN to connect. I've lost half a day of work so far trying to get it working again. It appears this might be a firmware issue and you can't download the firmware direct so TalkTalk customer service need to fix it for you?

Please help ASAP.

Robin

8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi RWoodward

That's great, thanks for letting us know.

Debbie

Message 2 of 9

Thanks Chris, this seems to have worked for now. I had to update some of the settings to get the internet pass through to my WiFi router to work, but all sorted now.

Message 3 of 9

OK, I'll update it now, it should complete in a few minutes, please don't switch off your router

Thanks

Chris

Message 4 of 9

Yes, Please do ASAP.

Thanks,

Robin

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

OK. I can try a different firmware version, is it OK to do this now, it will take a few minutes to complete?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi Chris, I have a TalkTalk Wifi Hub - Sagemcom Device ver. FAST 5364-3.T8

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi Robin,

Which router do you have?

Chris

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

I assume that you have the Sagemcom WiFi hub & that its firmware has recently been updated? I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and fix it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday), but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. Please try to avoid posting on here until TalkTalk have responded to you, otherwise, this will just put you further down the queue.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?