cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN and Router software SG4K100136

JimBoNewt
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 25 of 25

Im not sure if talk talk or the community will read this but our IT department can't connect to my router, we had a previous issue with wifi range as well. They said this is the old firmware SG4K100136. with the VPN. Is it possible to get an upgrade to the firmware or hardware so that I can work from home? is this something I can do myself from a the router?

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24

Message 21 of 25

Hi JimBoNewt

Please can you try a 30 minute power down of the router and then try and connect again?

Our Devices Team should update the firmware tomorrow and I will post back to confirm once this has been completed.

Thanks

0 Likes

JimBoNewt
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 22 of 25

Hi Debbie, I have a new issue with my ring door bell, it has lost video. I have followed all the instructions and it says it is connected by is showing as offline and al have issues with my iPhone on google but my pc is fine. I don't know if this is related to the issue. I will await further contact from the tech team.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 23 of 25

Hi JimBoNewt

Apologies for the delay.

I've asked our Devices Team to update your router firmware to the latest version.

Please can you keep your router powered up and I will post back to confirm once the firmware has been updated.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 25

Hi @JimBoNewt sadly the worst time to report the issue, holidays, holidays, holidays. As soon as possible a staff member will get you sorted but it could be Tuesday....

In the meantime please add your landline phone number to your community profile so that your account can be identified by the team here. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.