cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN not connection

rozhan
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

I have been using the TalkTalk FAST Fiber 65 and as of 5th May 2022, I am unable to VPN into my office. It was working ok until then, and on that day I lost the internet so called TalkTalk who advised me to reset the router, which I did and it all seemed to come back.

However, only the internet is working, but the VPN is not.  Since then TalkTalk have sent me another router, but its has the same problem and VPN not working.

The TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub router details are

Device Ver: FAST 5364-3.T8

I have seen many people has had the same issue and you were able to resolve by updating the firmware.

Please can you do this for my device too

Many Thanks

Rozhan Saeed
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi rozhan

I'm glad to hear that this is now working.

Apologies for the issues you experienced, I will feed this back to our Products Team and Fault Team.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thanks, it is work now 😃

Rozhan Saeed

Message 3 of 6

owwww, thanks a lot it is work now, I was very tired to solve this problem for about 2 weeks no one could fix it for me.

I wish you share this with your technical department or customer service to help others. 

Rozhan Saeed
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi rozhan

I'm sorry to hear this.

I've made a change to your router firmware. Please can you retest?

Thanks

Debbie

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi @rozhan,

You are correct to say that this could well be firmware related, some of the newest firmware that is being rolled out for the Sagemcom has been causing issues for some people.

What VPN software do you use, or is it the built in Windows 10/11 VPN ?

The support team here should be able to resolve this for you by changing some router settings or moving your router to a different firmware version, they will hopefully reply to this post tomorrow to help.