cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN not working one talk talk whilst working from home

MegBeattie
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hi, 

I have had issues with my router not letting me connect to my work VPN whilst working from home. 

I have contacted my IT for support and they say it is a problem with the router updating and that I need to contact support about getting a replacement router. 

Could Talk Talk help please. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi MegBeattie

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I have a Huawei WIFI hub on its way to you, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

I'll re-escalate this thread for you, @MegBeattie, for staff to pick it up again. 

You may get a notification email when people reply, but it will be from a No Reply address.

Check back on here to reply and follow up. Staff will be back on here early tomorrow. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

MegBeattie
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Hi Debbie, 

That's my profile updated with my full name and landline number, are you able to help I am struggling to get a connection still.

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi MegBeattie

Please can you update your Community Profile to include your name and TalkTalk landline number, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

What VPN client are you using & which make/model of router do you have & crucially which version of firmware is it running?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?