cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN

Carl Fairhurst
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

Hi All

My work VPN was working fine last week but now I cant connect, I know its not the VPN as I can log on using other wifi networks

Thanks

Carl

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Brilliant, Thank you Karl

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi

A router and returns bag have been ordered.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi Michelle

Yes please

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. Are you happy for us to send a Huawei Wifi Hub? We would also send a router returns bag so that one of the routers can be returned.

Thanks

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 11

They'll probably offer another router that doesn't suffer this problem.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Message 7 of 11

Thanks Keith, just hope it can get sorted soon as i think I will be working from Home after Xmas if this Omincron doesn't do one

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 11

There is a firmware bug that prevents VPN access in V130. TalkTalk are aware of this & are working on a resolution. In the meantime, I will bring this to the attention of the TalkTalk support staff, so that they can decide the best way to rectify this for you. They will not be back until Monday now.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

0 Likes

Carl Fairhurst
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

CarlFairhurst_0-1639834303528.png

Looks like it is

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

Do you have the Sagemcom FAST 5364 Wi-Fi Hub & is it running firmware V130?

Keith

0 Likes