cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN

Salgar93
First Timer
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

My work laptop is not allowing me to access certain internal programmes and websites. Looks like a VPN issue 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi Salgar93

Ok, please can you send me a Private Message with the serial number from the back of your router.

Thanks

0 Likes

Salgar93
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 9

No I don’t think so

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi Salgar93

Thanks for updating your Community Profile. Are you using the Huawei WIFI hub?

0 Likes

Salgar93
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 9

Thanks Debbie, I’ve updated that now.

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 9

Hi Salgar93

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 6 of 9

If you have the Sagemcom Wi-Fi Hub (the one with a single LED, and a bronze colour behind the holes on the front), then it is quite likely the support team here will be able to help by changing it to a different version of firmware, they will hopefully be able to reply tomorrow.

0 Likes

Salgar93
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

This has worked fine for about about a year until last week. I was told by a talk talk advisor that my VPN had been blocked and the only way to resolve the issue was to post on here. I’ve updated my profile, would really appreciate a resolution to the problem 

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi @Salgar93,

Is this something that has stopped working recently, or has it never worked ?

What model of router do you have, is it the Sagemcom Wi-Fi Hub, as if so, this could have been caused by a recent firmware update.

For one of the TalkTalk Support Team on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include :

• Your name
  • Landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on (this is shown in ‘My Account’) OR add your account number to the ‘private notes’ section if you have Full Fibre with no landline
  • An alternative contact number

This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile (only you and the TalkTalk Support Team on this community can see your profile details).

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.