cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No Broadband Service since 4th March 2023!!!

Wendal911
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

Nearly 2 weeks since my account was restricted due to a missed direct debit. I paid online the very same day to receive a message that it could take up to 48hrs for restrictions to be removed. After many calls to Customer service, Tech support & collections dept. all telling me restrictions had been removed... I am now told there is a "Bar" on their network and they don't know what to do about it!? No timeframe given, no daily updates. I keep reporting as a fault only for it to disappear 2 days later, and have to report it again. Now it turns out their fault reporting system is not available? 😞 I have now begun process of leaving this incompetent company & i am moving over to BT on 24th March, which cannot come soon enough. Having been with TT for over 6 years, i would expect better customer service from them. I cannot help but feel that Talk Talk will not bother to reconnect us due to leaving in a week, this I find very upsetting! Good bye Talk Talk, I know I will never hear from you again!!!

1 REPLY 1

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi @Wendal911

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards