cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Waiting for broadband to go live

Message 4 of 4

Hi, I was told my broadband would go live today I have the sold blue light on the box and shows up on available networks but when I enter password it says no internet connection 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi @cameronfreamechurchill1,

A solid white (or some people see it as blue) LED would generally indicate that the router is connected successfully.

Do you have both wired and wireless devices, if so are you experiencing this issue on both ?

I assume when you say you are entering a password you are referring to the Wi-Fi password to connect your wireless devices to the router ?, if this is the case, then do the device successfully connect to the Wi-Fi, but then just can't access the internet.

You could try a factory reset of the router by holding in the reset switch on the back for over 10 seconds, just to see if that helps.

The Support Team on this community probably won't be around until Monday now, so you may get faster support by using the live chat or calling customer services on 0345 172 0088 over the weekend, however the Support Team here should respond to this topic early next week to help if you are still having issues.

@Divsec, Ooops, we were both typing our replies at the same time !

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4
  • Hi @cameronfreamechurchill1 it can take up to midnight for things to go live. I suggest check tomorrow and reboot the router if there is no change. Please do et us know how you get on 
I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes