cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Work Cisco Anyconnect VPN does not connect

AdamJay
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I have a TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub 2 hardware version FAST5464 version SG4K100202 and as of around the 5th/6th of September, I have been unable to connect on one of my work laptops (I have several company and client laptops, and only 1 out of 4 is impacted - unfortunatley its the one I need to use most) using the mandatory Cisco Anyconnect VPN.

I am able to connect the laptop to the wifi and I can confirm its connected via the router GUI on another device but the VPN does not connect.  I've tried multiple reboots of the laptop and router, tried using both Wifi and LAN cable (neither of which work), giving the device a static IP and putting it into the DMZ, and factory resetting the router, all with no sucess. I don't have a spare router to test. I'm able to tether it to my mobile and connect, and I've engaged my work IT who aren't aware of any changes made to the laptop or the VPN service.

What's annoying is that I have 6 other devices (3 other work laptops, a desktop PC, a phone and a Nintendo Switch) that all seem to be working without issue.

I can see there are a few similar recent posts, has there been a recent change made to the router like firmware or other config?

Are you able to recommend any sugestions?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi,

Is there any fix for above mentioned issue. I have encountered similar issue this week.

Thanks

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi @AdamJay 

I'm really sorry about this.

Our Devices Team are currently looking into this issue and I should have further updates later today.

I will post back on this thread.

Thanks

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

This appears to be a widespread issue and has been flagged up to the support team here.