cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

bar which has been lifted but still no internet

Andy1867
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

I have been trying on the services app to try and resolve this. The bar has nothing to do with payment. The accounts say bar is not there. The tech department say there is one… I have been trying to resolve this for 8 hours. I have been thrown back and forth between these two with no result

Andrew sirous
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

OK Andy, glad to hear things are moving, thanks for letting me know

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Chris, thanks for the reply. I have managed to talk to a human over the phone and they have called back with a view for the fault to be sorted within 48 hours. It seems there is a stuck bar when testing the internet. 🤷‍♂️ Have to wait for the explanation of why it has been put on in the first place. It looks like things are moving.. only 3 days in 🙄

Andrew sirous
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Thanks. Are you experiencing any problems with your telephone service, is there a dial tone?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Updated profile

Andrew sirous
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi Andy,

If you still need assistance can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Andy1867
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

Hi yes I have. The problem is the guys in the tech department say there is a bar.. but the accounts say there isn’t 🤷‍♂️ been trying since yesterday… no internet and no common sense from talktalk..

They have to be the worse customer service I have ever come across 

Andrew sirous
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

Have you switched off the router for at least 30 minutes, @Andy1867?

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Restriction-to-your-services/ta-p/2347709

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes