cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

iPhones disconnecting from Sagemcom router

Sebastian8
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 25

For the last week or so my phone (iPhone 11 Pro) and my wife's phone (also iPhone 11 Pro) has been dropping off the network as soon as it connects ie it connects whilst in the wifi section of our phones but then drops off. Hadn't bothered me until today when I realised I don't actually have unlimited GB on my phone...

I have tried changing channels, only to find out the wifi optimisation on the router seems to change them (fairly sure I didn't choose 1 for 2.4 earlier today although 44 for 5 remains the same).

I have relatively little traffic in the area. I've used WifiInfoView and there are only two other alien networks.

Why has this started happening? And how does one fix the issue? Also grateful if wifi optimisation could be turned off on the router.

24 REPLIES 24

Message 21 of 25

Morning,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Account Number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 22 of 25

Hi Michelle,

I have updated my profile although I don’t have a talktalk number (as far as I’m aware) so haven’t provided one. 

0 Likes

Message 23 of 25

Hi Sebastian8,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Sebastian8
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 25

I should add, we have both reset our phones' network settings to no avail.

0 Likes