cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broadband

cshepbow
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I have been with TalkTalk for years now and have now seen how other broadband services have changed over the years, i have been offered a mesh router with a booster for the same price as TalkTalk on a 2 year contract.

The difference is do i move on to more modern mesh, or stay with the tired set up of Talk Talk.

Trying to stream TV in the bedrooms is a joke, with Talk Talk set up i have fibre 150 and live in a 2 bed flat on 1 level.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi @cshepbow 

How old is the current router you are using?  If this is a few years old, it could be failing and may give poor Wi-Fi performance.

With regards to a Mesh system, this may help with any coverage issues.  Many ISP's may offer a similar solution, and it is up to you to evaluate any offers you have had recently.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes