cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Upgrade broadband service

Mally4
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

A week or two ago i had an email saying my contract would soon be expiring.

The email gave three options -- 

1 Stay as i am and the price would increase.

2 Move to Fibre 150 and the price would go down.

3 Leave talktalk.

The email was saved in a folder in my email account, today i went to re-read the email and it has been deleted from the folder it was saved in. It is not in the trash or deleted items folders. I tried to use the so called "Live chat" ( which is a total JOKE ) to ask about said email but the "service" NEVER replies to anything and i end up sitting like a fool for ages to get no reply.

I would like the email re-sent as i want to review the options again and make the decision to either upgrade my service or leave, at the moment i'm leaning towards leave as the service from talktalk is abysmal. There is NOTHING listed under upgrades in "my account" so i cannot check there either.

I do know my contract runs out on the 7th July so want to act before this date.

Anyone know of a way to get a reply from talktalk ( who don't seem to want to talk at all ) ?

TIA.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Mally4

Sorry that you are unhappy. 

We don't have the facility to resend the end of contract email, in most cases the best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 They will be able to see what options are available.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Mally4
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Live chat is a farce, i have tried it twice and NEVER get a reply.

If someone from talktalk reads this post ( doubtful ) they can contact me, otherwise i WILL be switching to another provider in the next week.

Their "customer service" is the worst i have ever encountered !

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

The deals via My Account  / renewal emails tend to be the least good, @Mally4. Often they include extras that you didn't want, so have to contact Talktalk anyway to remove them. 

Check prices and the small print on the main Talktalk website and also search on 3rd party websites for comparative deals.

Then take time to negotiate the best deal you can get. Phone 03451 720088 or use Live Chat.

You need to speak to the Loyalty Team. 

It took me 3 or 4 contacts to get something I was happy with at the time, but is probably worth giving it time now for the savings over a year or two.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes